Reduction from Stage V Water Restrictions to Stage Ill
Effective immediately the City will drop to water conservation Stage III which includes the following:
• Irrigation shall be permitted on the following days and addresses:
o Wednesdays at locations with even-numbered street addresses. o Thursdays at locations with odd-numbered street addresses.
o Irrigation shall be permitted during the early morning from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. or late evening from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Vehicle washing is only permitted at businesses that utilize recycled water.
• There will be no refilling or adding of water to swimming pools with the exception of any municipally or Highlands University owned covered(enclosed) swimming pool(s).
• All restaurants are prohibited from serving water to their customers except when specifically requested by the customers.
• Ornamental fountains may operate if they recirculate water but not during windy periods. Ornamental fountains that do not recirculate water are prohibited.
• Use of water from fire hydrants shall be limited to fire fighting, related activities or other activities necessary to maintain the health, safety,and welfare of the citizens served by the municipal water system. Metered use of hydrants may be allowed at the Utility Director's discretion.
Please feel free to contact the City of Las Vegas Utilities Department at 505-454-3832 with any questions.